2 bedroom terraced house  for sale
1
*** TWO BEDROOM *** TERRACE *** GARDENS FRONT AND REAR *** GARAGE TO REAR *** ASHTON UNDER LYNE *** POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA *** IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS & TENANTS: We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reli...
City:

OL6 Smallshaw

| Sold through: RightMove, 06/10/2022 | Ref: rightmove_125940266
£160,000
Details
3 bedroom detached bungalow  for sale
1
SUMMARY TRADITIONAL DETACHED BUNGALOW situated on a CORNER PLOT with THREE BEDROOMS, LOUNGE/DINER, WELL ESTABLISHED FRONT and REAR GARDENS, DRIVEWAY and GARAGE. ARRANGE A VIEWING NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT!!! DESCRIPTION Traditional d...
City:

NG17 Huthwaite

| Sold through: RightMove, 06/10/2022 | Ref: rightmove_124513493
£220,000
Details
4 bed detached house for sale
1
Bedrooms click to see
Surface area click to see
City Rhydyfelin
Sold through: Zoopla, 06/10/2022 | Ref: zoopla_59056444
£250,000
Details
4 bed detached house for sale
1
Bedrooms click to see
Surface area click to see
City Bryncae
Sold through: Zoopla, 06/10/2022 | Ref: zoopla_61126462
£414,495
Details
2 bedroom flat  for sale
1
Purplebricks are proud to present a rare opportunity to purchase this stunning ground floor two bedroom home, set in a quiet residential area of the popular and picturesque town of Peebles in the Scottish Borders. The property is an 1880's ...
City:

EH45 Frankscroft

| Sold through: S1homes, 05/10/2022 | Ref: s1homes_2022100105583847
£305,000
Details
2 bedroom end-terraced house for sale
1
Plot 42 is available from just £108,000 with Shared Equity. Full price of these plots is £180,000. The Shared Equity price highlighted is based on 60% equity share of the full purchase price on the new supply equity scheme. A charming two-b...
City:

AB39 Cowie

| Sold through: S1homes, 05/10/2022 | Ref: s1homes_2022022603582132
£180,000
Details
3 bedroom detached house  for sale
1
The Property PURPLEBRICKS IS PLEASED TP PRESENT This beautiful family home, situated on a cul-de-sac, it is a great location just minutes walk from Brierley Forest Park, a beautiful country park with cafe, children's play area and fis...
City:

NG17 Huthwaite

| Sold through: RightMove, 06/10/2022 | Ref: rightmove_126689060
£250,000
Details
3 bedroom bungalow  for sale
1
***NO UPWARD CHAIN*** English Rose Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the sales market this beautiful Detached Bungalow set in an exclusive cul de sac location. As you arrive at Church Mews you will be impressed with how beautiful and ...
City:

NG17 Sutton in Ashfield

| Sold through: RightMove, 06/10/2022 | Ref: rightmove_127406870
£275,000
Details
5 bed detached house for sale
1
Bedrooms click to see
Surface area click to see
City Bryncae
Sold through: Zoopla, 06/10/2022 | Ref: zoopla_61126460
£479,995
Details
3 bed semi-detached house for sale
1
Bedrooms click to see
Surface area click to see
City Glenboi
Sold through: Zoopla, 06/10/2022 | Ref: zoopla_61421051
£195,000
Details
3 bedroom detached house for sale
1
In a superb location approximately 3 kms from the village, with great views to neighbouring forest and mountains, this detached three bedroom family house is offered for sale as a family home with considerable scope for further development....
City:

PH25 Nethy Bridge

| Sold through: S1homes, 05/10/2022 | Ref: s1homes_2022041510592004
£275,000
Details
3 bedroom end-terraced house for sale
1
A brand-new house type that has just been released in Chapelton. The Dumbreck is a three-bedroom end terrace home with plenty of space to relax and unwind in or entertain friends and family. Generously sized, designed with a modern country ...
City:

AB39 Cowie

| Sold through: S1homes, 05/10/2022 | Ref: s1homes_2022050504030203
£275,000
Details
4 bedroom detached house  for sale
1
Plot 90 - The Langford Choose Your Offer! * 1 - Home Entertainment Package: 48-inch Smart 4k TV, Sonos sound bar, subwoofer & speaker, iPad, Xbox Series X with wireless controller & headset. OR 2 - Home Office Package: Next Bronx ...
City:

NR17 Haverscroft Street

| Sold through: RightMove, 06/10/2022 | Ref: rightmove_126084935
£385,000
Details
3 bedroom detached house  for sale
1
Plot 99 - The Ashley(S) Choose Your Offer! * 1 - Home Entertainment Package: 48-inch Smart 4k TV, Sonos sound bar, subwoofer & speaker, iPad, Xbox Series X with wireless controller & headset. OR 2 - Home Office Package: Next Bronx...
City:

NR17 Haverscroft Street

| Sold through: RightMove, 06/10/2022 | Ref: rightmove_126085181
£312,500
Details
2 bed lodge for sale
1
Bedrooms click to see
Surface area click to see
City Llanon
Sold through: Zoopla, 06/10/2022 | Ref: zoopla_60532674
£209,500
Details
3 bed detached house for sale
1
Bedrooms click to see
Surface area click to see
City Dolau
Sold through: Zoopla, 06/10/2022 | Ref: zoopla_62242087
£279,950
Details
3 bedroom detached house for sale
1
Plot 61 is the Duntreath, a fantastic three-bedroom detached home within the charming town of Chapelton. When entering the property there is a welcoming porch area which then leads on to the expansive living room, providing the perfect spac...
City:

AB39 Cowie

| Sold through: S1homes, 05/10/2022 | Ref: s1homes_2022050504030564
£340,000
Details
4 bedroom detached house for sale
1
The Carsehall is our four-bedroom, 1,548 sq. ft detached home and in the welcoming town of Chapelton. It is based over two spacious floors and provides everything that a growing family would need. Upon entering the property, the spacious li...
City:

AB39 Cowie

| Sold through: S1homes, 05/10/2022 | Ref: s1homes_2022050504030917
£392,500
Details
2 bedroom detached house  for sale
1
THE CHARLESTON *Show home Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm by appointment only! * Available for purchase for 40% shared ownership. PRICES: 40% share- £102,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (60%)- £350.63 pcm 60% share- &...
City:

CW8 Greenbank

| Sold through: RightMove, 06/10/2022 | Ref: rightmove_126819914
£102,000
Details
3 bedroom semi-detached house  for sale
1
THE ASHDOWN *Show home now open! * Available for purchase for 40% shared ownership. PRICES: 40% share- £122,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (60%)- £419.38 60% share- £183,000 Monthly rent on rema...
City:

CW8 Greenbank

| Sold through: RightMove, 06/10/2022 | Ref: rightmove_126821045
£122,000
Details
1 - 20 Results

Price (£)

à

Monthly maintenance fees

à

Bedrooms

Year of construction

à

Condition

Available

Property type

Cancel

Equipment

Kitchen

Cancel

Bedrooms

à

Bathrooms

à

Others

Cancel

Parking

Cancel

EPC

Types of heating

Cancel

Equipment

Floor location

Number of sides

Cancel

Equipment

Neighbourhood

Building permit

Seller

Cancel